- 4-acre public access waterfront facility located on the East River
- Redevelopment of historic site, former boat yard and oyster processing facility
- Rowing training and competition facility
- Phase 1 funding from VDOT ISTEA Grant and private funding.
- Phase 2 funding from private grants.
- Preservation of historic structures
- Provided site/structural design and construction administration services for upland development, piers and floating docks
- New boathouse to incorporate sustainable design features for LEED certification, including storm water re-capture design by Engineer
- Assisted or administered permitting through VDOT, Mathews County, Virginia Marine Resources Commission (VMRC), Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and Virginia Department of Historic Resources (DHR)