At Arendell Engineers, P.A., creativity and client satisfaction are our business. We view ourselves as problem solvers with the experience to clearly define problems and then apply technical expertise and creativity to the solutions. We strive to be the best that we can be at what we do. We remain committed to providing innovative solutions and to being at the industry forefront in technology.
Our Brief History
Arendell Engineers, P.A. was started as a veteran firm on October 13, 2014 in Morehead City, North Carolina as a partnership of the new and the old in engineering experience. James W. (Bill) Forman joined with John J. Wade to form the company and to provide general civil and waterfront engineering services in Eastern and Coastal North Carolina. Although a new firm, the principals bring over 60 years of experience in specific practice areas including waterfront and coastal development, construction administration, environmental engineering and sustainable development, dredging and navigation engineering, coastal engineering, small craft harbor and marina engineering, and municipal engineering.
Our clients have included individuals, private developers, property managers, property owners associations, municipal, county, state and federal governments, the military and public utility companies.
Partnering and Collaboration
Our experience allows us to bring a broad geographic perspective to local projects. Our network of associate engineering, planning, landscape architecture and architectural firms allows us to create teams that have prior experience working together on complicated projects and bring a very high level of technical expertise to our client’s projects that would not otherwise be locally available.
Deliver solutions to problems that are innovative, practical, cost-effective and efficient while distinguishing ourselves from the competition with broad ranging experience solving problems with creativity and integrity for many client and project types.
Our values define our culture and reputation, govern our actions and reinforce the essential beliefs that sustain Arendell Engineers.
- Integrity and our reputation are our most important assets.
- Envision ourselves as problem solvers.
- Maintain a strong tradition of ethical conduct as the foundation of our business.
- Maintain strict accountability with our Clients.
- Respect all of the people we encounter in our business and project experience including our clients, competitors, regulatory persons and the public.
- Never rest on past successes and constantly improve our skills and the tools and approaches that we utilize to solve problems for our clients.
- Strive for perfection but accept excellence on our project assignments.
- Strive to constantly exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Value the hard work and promote creativity of our employees.
- Be active citizens within our community.